Sunday, June 7, 2009

Still Searching

We are a happy family of three who are still searching to add to their family. Andrew and I are still busy chasing our active 3.5 almost 4 year old. We have a pass to the zoo so Austin can learn all about animals, but of course his favorite part is the train. He loves trains. Austin is enrolled in camp champ, which give him a chance to learn tee-ball, basketball, and soccer. It also keeps one of us in shape as we must chase the balls as he learns a new skill. We love being a little family and hope to someday increase that family.

There are many things that we have planned for this summer such as family reunions, camp outs, and just plain having fun. Andrew and Austin have slept out on the front porch, which lasted only until 1:30 am, but Austin thought that was the coolest thing ever.

Just an update on our family. Andrew is busy with work and making sure that one of the Lord's Temple is just as beautiful on the outside as it is on the inside. He has spent many hours with youth groups as they came to do some service. He loves working and being a hardworker is one of the qualities among many others that attracted me to my sweetheart. He goes to work every day and then he comes home and makes sure all the animals are feed and of course Austin is right along side him. I loved watching Austin and Andrew making a sandbox together. It is Austin's favorite thing and if you ask where he got the sandbox he will tell you that his daddy made it for him.

I am (Marti) busy teaching 8 year old boys how to be good cub scouts. I still work as medical transcriptionist and loving being home with Austin. I love scrapbooking and getting into this digital scrapbooking, which I thought I would never do. I have taken Austin to the Zoo a couple of times and he has loved it, but as mentioned before the best part of the zoo is the train ride. When I get a chance I love to sit down and read a good book, but that is far and few between when you are trying to keep a house clean, play with a very active 3.5 year old, and working.

Austin is a very active 3.5 almost 4 year old who loves to run, play in his sandbox HIS DADDY made for him. He loves to cut, color, paste, and paint. He loves to play with his cousins in the sandbox or go to the park and run around. There are days I wished I had just half of his energy. He is looking forward to going to preschool this fall. He asks me everyday if it is time for him to go to preschool. He is a smart little boy who love life and loves animals and loves just being a boy. We love him and hope one day to spread that love to another little child.






No comments: